Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas 2009

Abbie, Josh and Tienna came to Salt Lake for Christmas ~ We went to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights and it was so fun to watch Tienna Christmas morning~ Mckay tried to help Grandpa Moffat figure out his new cell phone.























































I flew to Charlotte for New Years Eve to January 4. It was my first time to Charlotte. The weather was chilly, but beautiful. Madelin, Halle and Megan are the absolutely best hostesses in the world under 8 years old ~ they are so filled with enthusiasm when I come ~ Jason put up the new trampoline Saturday morning and the little girls watched "The Sound of Music" for their first time~Madelin wanted to know what "Intermission" was! Before I left town they had Do-Re-Mi memorized pretty well!



3 comments:

  1. How come we didn't get a shot of you up on the trampoline with the little girls mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Becky.
    Really fun and strange to see the kids that I babysatt are all grown up and have families of their own.

    I swear Becky you look the same. You know who this is yet. Remember the tall skinny girl from across the road? Well, still tall but not that skinny and I have turned 42. Three sons of my own and my oldest just reached 6 feet 2 and is 15. If you look me up in facebook you can see all my pictures. Say hi to Steven from me.
    Love Lisbeth Jacobsen Ordemann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You updated your blog Becky!! I think when I found it years ago it had been a while then. Your family is darling and it is good to see all those smiling faces.
    With much love,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete